WebDAV Navigator for Windows Phone 7/8
The Windows Phone port of WebDAV Navigator is back in active development and has been released as a paid app in the Marketplace.
Please let me know if you experience any problems with the app and I'll correct ASAP.Windows Phone Marketplace
- Download files and resources and store them locally on the device.
- Delete,Rename, Copy remote files
- Delete,Rename,Copy and upload local files in the app
- Upload images from the gallery or camera
- Local folder support, arrange your locally stored files in folders
- On Windows Phone 8 you can open PDF, DOC, XLS and other supported files in other installed applications
- Custom ports are supported, include them in your url e.g. http://example.org:8080/webdav/
- Due to platform constraints you need to have a trusted certificate on the server in order to use SSL. I've had reports that certificates from www.startssl.com work with Windows Phone 8
- Self-signed or untrusted certificates are not supported (I've had reports that emailing your certificate and CA to the device and importing them will allow self-signed certificates to work.)