Sharing screenshots of interfaces and forms with real data can always be problematic. Information like bank details, client names, addresses and phone numbers could potentially be abused. Cloaked was developed to help selectively anonymise parts of screenshots and photos without losing the overall look and feel of the screenshot.
WebDAVNav Server is a basic WebDAV server which can be used to quickly share files and folders from your Mac with other computers, mobile devices and apps, including WebDAV Navigator available in the iOS App Store.
* Quick setup, select the folder to share and click the Start button
* Download, Upload, Rename, Copy and Move files in your selected folder
* Includes the ability to set a username and password if required
* Support for HTTPS using provided .p12 certificate and private key
* Option to generate self-signed certificate if required
* View shared folder contents through a web browser using the HTML interface
* Drag and drop folders on the status icon to start sharing a new folder
* Support for multiple shares
* Select which network adapter to bind to